“Perhaps the thing is to sit quietly and give thanks for the endless gifts, for music, for the feel of a pen or a sheet of paper, for the light on the mountains, and for friends, those of you I know and those of you I will never know.”—James Hubbell
A Gift of Love
Fifteen years ago, the Hubbells entrusted their home, studios, and land as a gift to Ilan-Lael Foundation, becoming our first and most significant endowment donors. From that loving gesture, the world is now able to enjoy the Hubbells’ artistic legacy and Ilan-Lael for its life-changing projects and programs.
The true value of the Hubbells’ gift—a legacy of love that began with a couple, a family, and a vision of a more beautiful, humane and sustainable world—now grows more important with each passing year. If you share these values, we invite you to honor the vision and legacy of Jim and Anne Hubbell through the Ilan-Lael Endowment Fund in your estate planning with a pledge of support.
Whether it’s a gift of cash, IRAs, or real estate, your support provides necessary resources for programs like Pacific Rim Park and Healing The Healers, and for the care and keeping of a one-of-a-kind place, Ilan-Lael.
Focused endowment opportunities include:
- The Ilan-Lael Endowment—Planned Giving
Call us to schedule your private tour to explore how you can support the Ilan-Lael endowment at 760-765-3427 or email Ilan-Lael Executive Director, Marianne Gerdes at email@example.com
- Ilan-Lael Spaces and Places – help us further develop our art and nature-filled home. (call for information)
- James T. Hubbell Archive – Our art and architecture collections and digital database used by collectors, curators, historians, and members of our community
- Pacific Rim Park – Our international outreach building peacy through building art
- Hubbell Studios – Carrying on the work of our founder, Hubbell Studios is a learning resource for students and adults
- Community – Impact Ilan-Lael – Support Ilan-Lael Foundation’s general fund that supports makers, patrons, collectors, and those who care about art and architecture, the environment, and peace relations with cultures around the world.
- Commemorative Giving (space-naming opportunities, memorial benches and tiles, etc.)