Wander with Wonder!
“My husband George and I want to thank you for the wonderful tour on June 17! We were so impressed with the beautiful creative atmosphere at Ilan-Lael. We will definitely return!” – Margaret, Ilan-Lael Guest
“The location is perfect. Allows quietness and so much beautiful art to enjoy throughout the property” – Erica, Ilan-Lael Guest
“This was such a beautiful space, immersed in wild nature, manicured beauty and incredible art. Everything fits perfectly and is not designed to fit – it is unapologeticly unique. Our group loved every minute we spent here. It was an incredible escape for the day and I highly recommend it” – Stephanie, Ilan-Lael Guest
To ensure a pleasant experience, here’s what to expect…
– The terrain on the grounds is uneven with inclines. Sturdy walking shoes are recommended.
– Bring your camera, photography is allowed, and you will want to take pictures!
– Sorry, pets are NOT allowed.
– There is a rest room on the property.
– There is limited seating available on the property.
– This tour is NOT recommended for those who have difficulty walking, or use a walker, cane, or wheelchair.
– There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.
– Water and light refreshments are available. For lunch, please visit on of the fine eateries in nearby Wynola or 5 miles down the road in Julian.
– Driving and parking directions will be emailed upon receipt of the tour purchase.
Parking for this tour is at Ilan-Lael foundation, 930 Orchard Lane, Julian, CA 92036. Driving and parking directions will be emailed upon receipt of the tour purchase.
Due to the historic nature of the private home, not all buildings have ramps and handicap access. This tour is not recommended for those who have difficulty walking. Paths are not paved, and some buildings are accessible only by steps and/or stairs.