photo by Chris Henry
Ilan-Lael Foundation’s Father’s Day Open House and Studio Tour
Visit James and Anne Hubbell’s historically designated home, art studios,
and the new Ilan-Lael Art Center
Sunday, June 17, 2018 • 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
2018 Hubbell Open House has sold out!
Visit us for Autumn Open House
October 20th, 2018
Tickets go on sale August 15th, 2018
TOUR TICKET HOLDERS: Please note the following:
- You will not receive a physical ticket. Admission is based on will call.
- Visitors will park at the Julian Station: 4470 Highway 78 in Wynola. From there, you will take one of our shuttles down Orchard Lane to the Hubbell residence and Ilan-Lael Foundation (a one-mile drive).
- Everyone will receive an email with directions.
- The terrain on the grounds is uneven with inclines. Sturdy walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour is NOT recommended for those who have difficulty walking. The buildings do not have ramps or handicap access. Paths are not paved and some buildings are accessible only by steps or stairs.
- Visitors must be able to enter and exit our shuttle vans on their own in order to reach the property.
- Please click below for more information
Join our mail list for information on all our tours, volunteer work days, and events at Ilan-Lael.