Open House is Father’s Day, June 16th 2019!!!
VOLUNTEERS & STAFF
AM Arrival: 8:00am
AM Departure: 12:15pm
PM Arrival: 11:30am
PM Departure: 4:15pm
Wynola Pizza Express
4355, CA Hwy 78
Julian, CA 92036
Wynola Pizza is the designated Volunteer and Staff parking. Please follow all parking instructions to ensure room for the customers. It will take some time to get checked-in, ride the shuttle to Hubbell Studios/Ilan-Lael, and find your post. Please leave at least a half hour for this.
Newcomers: For those who have not been to Hubbell Studios/Ilan-Lael Foundation before, or if you volunteered in 2017 or earlier, you are strongly encouraged to attend an Orientation Session on June 1st or June 8th , between 10am and 1pm, during our Open House Clean Up Days. Meet Volunteer Coordinator Jean Radakovich, learn about your position, and receive important safety and procedural information. Once your orientation is complete, you will have time to enjoy the Ilan-Lael site without the crowds. Please contact Jean Radakovich at email@example.com to schedule your visit.
- Please fill out our on line Volunteer Waiver and Release form. There will be hard copies of the Waiver and Release form available at check in. All volunteers participate on-site at their own risk.
- All volunteers will be given a volunteer t-shirt and wristband that should be worn at the event. Your wristband gets you 30% off all purchases made in our Open House gift store!! (excludes James Hubbell original artworks)
- Shuttle vans will take you to the site. Since Orchard Lane is a private road, walking on the road to the site is not permitted.
- The Open House volunteer commitment is for a half day, although you are welcome to stay for both shifts if you desire. Lunch and breaks will be provided. If you have special dietary needs (vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, etc.) please plan to bring your own lunch and snacks.
- The weather in June is likely to be warm. Please check Julian weather for current conditions. Hat and sun protection are recommended, along with a water bottle. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. 760-765-3427 or 760-402-1956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information: Ilan-Lael Office Number: 760-765-3427 or email@example.com
Day of the Event: Ilan-Lael Office Number: 760-765-3427 or Jean Radakovich cell 760-402-1956
About Open House:
The purpose of the Open House event is to introduce the public to the architectural wonder that is Ilan-Lael. Designed and built by James and Anne Hubbell, the annual Open House has introduced thousands of people to this amazing property. Thank you for helping us share the inspiration of our art-filled home.
This is also the Ilan-Lael’s most important annual fundraiser! The Ilan-Lael Foundation provides space for people to explore art and nature, and to stoke their own creativity. The visitor experience you help us provide is critical to our mission and to our ongoing success. Thank you for volunteering your time with us!
Our annual Open House is the best opportunity to meet James and Anne Hubbell, their family, and the studio artists. We hope you will share the opportunity and invite your friends! For more information or to purchase tickets: www.ilanlaelfoundation.org
James’ artwork can also be seen on http://www.jameshubbellart.com and the Ilan-Lael Foundation is on Facebook!